Company & Team - "About Us"
IHS Markit's EMEA Corporate business is seeking a highly consultative solutions salesperson to join its dynamic team. Join a prominent market leader with a tremendous growth story, dedicated to helping businesses globally make the right decisions, listed on the NYSE, headquartered in London, UK, and with offices and clients across EMEA.
The Corporate business is passionate about supporting Corporate Issuers' Investor Relations' programs to enable them to have a better view, interaction and intelligence of their Investor base to drive shareholder returns. The solutions salesperson will be selling an extensive suite of investor relations and corporate governance solutions, including cross-asset class ownership data, institutional voting data, investor profiles, investor targeting and a wide breadth of custom analytical services. This is a dynamic and evolving market as regulatory and market forces drive exciting change.
Duties and Responsibilities - "Your Role"
- To drive sales of IHS Markit's Corporate Services
- Manage the sales process and pipeline from lead generation to close
- Manage and develop a book of business and develop new business via networking and cold calling
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
- Build relationships with decision makers
- Work in collaboration with Account Management and Product Marketing
Job Requirements - "About You"
- University degree or relevant work experience in a financial industry sector
- Minimum of 3-4 years' experience in sales, ideally selling to Investor Relations professionals
- Deep domain expertise within the Investor Relations space; including, but not limited to, knowledge of the IR function, the buy-side and investor targeting and IR communications
- Strong knowledge of financial markets and relevant experience selling market data
- Must have a track record in driving consistent gross sales and creating high-level relationships within corporations
- Consistently high activity levels - cold calling, client meetings, production demonstrations
- Strong customer focus
Job Benefits - "What we offer"
- Market-leading provider of solutions to the Corporate space
- Supportive, collegiate atmosphere with clear goals and responsibilities
- Strong culture of mobility for those with aspirations to work abroad
- Be involved with investor relations societies and communities in your focus markets and benefit from the training and knowledge transfer
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.