The Senior Sales Operations Specialist will provide sales support for Global Transportation sales colleagues and management. Working with team members in other regions, you will develop and execute best practices for sales operations to enable and improve sales productivity.
Specific Job Duties:
- Assist with creation and distribution of sales quotas. May include providing data to
global commissions team and regular update and maintenance of quota data.
- Assist with sales forecasting as requested. Review and resolve discrepancies in renewals book
between the forecast, the renewals database and the finance forecast.
- Support for questions, changes and revisions to sales quota including calculation of new hire
quota; maintenance of all supporting documentation and ensuring compliance with internal quota
- Regular maintenance of sales organization hierarchy in the global quota
- Support for regular team deliverables including but not limited to activity trackers and
dashboards, rep performance tracking and KPI reporting.
- Create/run CRM reports for use in data cleansing and monitoring.
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key
- Timely response to sales queries with appropriate follow up and escalation where
- Provide ad hoc sales analysis and reports as needed.
Education & Experience:
- Associates Degree or higher and/or equivalent work experience.
- Sales Operations experience preferred .
- SFDC CRM experience required.
- Knowledge in all MS Office applications with advanced skills in MS Excel.
- Highly organized and capable of effectively prioritizing tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to interact professionally.
- Must have the ability to work under limited supervision.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to document processes and procedures.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.