We are currently looking for a SeniorCashflow Administrator to join a newly developed team in Manchester.
The main purpose of this role is to work within the Cashflow Team within Administration Solutions and provide reliable cashflow processes for the schemes administered. The Senior Cashflow Administrator will undertake duties relating to cashflow processing for a portfolio of DB schemes, in accordance with internal guidance and policies, best practice and client delivery service levels. The key attributes that we are after are:
- Peer reviewing work
- Cash management or treasury experience
- Some supervisory skills such as providing feedback
- To prepare cashflow forecasts in accordance with an agreed timetable;;
- To action any follow on work I.e. investment of monies, disinvestment to cover required monies;
- To receipt any non-member related receipts on CASHFAC ;
- To pay any non-member payments via CASHFAC i.e. Group Life Premiums, AVCs etc.;
- To deal with any resulting queries arising from the cashflow activity;
- To monitor incoming contributions in line with the Schedule of Contributions;
- To work to a defined timetable and priority order;
- To complete all associated routine tasks and follow business procedural requirements.
- GCSE – Math’s & English
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable excel skills
- Ability to follow process
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience of working in an accounting environment or financial services industry desired but not essential.
- Preferably working towards AAT/ACCA qualification
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.