Here at Marsh & McLennon we have a fantastic opportunity for a Claims Advisor to join their very friendly, client focused Claims Team in Manchester.
- Be the first point of contact for a comprehensive range of clients, coordinating commercial insurance claims such as Property, Personal Accident, Travel and Liability.
- Negotiate with Insurers/suppliers to achieve the most beneficial, cost effective settlement for the Client
- Review and interpret policy wordings to obtain the best claims settlements for Clients
- Meet agreed standards of accuracy, service, work volumes, and other performance targets in line with bespoke Client SLA’s and BSC targets
- Handle and case manage claims and contribute to the satisfactory resolution of complex and/or contentious issues
- Identify revenue opportunities where work is outside agreed service level which Client has already paid for.
- Assist with Client claims audits and the provision of summary reports and analysis prior to renewal as directed
- Claims will be of varying value and complexity so you'll have to possess the skills and knowledge to assist a full range of clients.
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication and listening skills, combined with the ability to impart information and maintain accurate data.
- You will also have proven skills in developing and maintaining close working relationships, both internally and externally.
- The right person for this role will possess an excellent phone manner with confident communication skills.
- Previous industry experience would be a strong advantage within this role.
This really is an exciting opportunity to join a major organisation and develop a strong and lasting career.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply and let us know why you want a career in the Insurance Industry.