We are looking for a Commercial Manager to join a busy team, undertaking the broking, placement and administrative functions for Marsh Corporate mid-market clients from around the regional offices.
- Management and leadership of a team of Client Advisors, servicing clients for our regional offices.
- Looking after mid-corporate sized clients, usually up to earnings per account of approximately £15k
- Manage the team providing the CA resource for these clients, providing broking and placement activity and day to day admin and servicing
- You will be responsible for the growth and development of the team, including acquiring new talent and the monitoring of performance
- Oversee and manage the workflow within the team
- Occasional travel to regional offices would be required
Skills & Experience
- Ability to manage a team of professionals and to get the best out of them
- In depth understanding the Client Advisor role
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, Marsh helps our clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative, industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. We have 27,000 employees worldwide, operations in more than 130 countries, and annual revenue of approximately $5.4 billion, along with comprehensive global expertise that spans 26 industry practices and more than 30 risk and specialty practices.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programmes. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.