Do you enjoy working with data and have advanced excel skills ?
This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced, friendly and growing team (currently 17) who pride themselves on excellent client and policyholder service. We have a strong client relationship and work with them in partnership to provide a rounded excellent administration experience for themselves and also their policyholders.
In this role you will be regularly reviewing pension data, ensuring the data is accurate and fit for purpose.
The role will also include other projects, improving the current data validations, creating useful checking tools to ensure integrity of data and developing other team members in analyst work and excel skills.
You will have direct client contact providing regular data information to them and responding to any queries raised.
Other responsibilities include the following:
- To undertake complex scheme events and projects in an efficient, accurate and timely manner
- Review of Portfolio data on a constant basis for anomalies, issues and incorrect set ups
- Provide support by creating checking tools to assist data accuracy
- Assist in Scheme installations and analysis of data provided at Scheme take on
- Provide training to administration staff to develop team members with Excel and analytical skills
Even though we are ideally looking for a Pensions Data Analyst, we would consider candidates who possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience in Pensions Administration or Pensions Implementation environment is desirable
- Advanced Excel skills; able to build tools and manipulate large sets of data
- Strong communication skills and able to train/mentor colleagues
- Current or recent experience working as a Project/Data Analyst role or equivalent
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visitwww.mercer.comfor more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer.
At Mercer we are open to flexible and part time working arrangements for new hires. The aim of our flexible working policy is to enable employees to balance work and home life more effectively, whilst meeting the needs of our business. This is another step towards us being an employer of choice. We encourage you to discuss your requirements with us when you apply for a role.