What can you expect?
- An exciting opportunity to join our market leading Energy and Power team in our London office
- To operate within our MEA team, a dynamic and fast paced area of the Energy and Power practice
- A growing team that strive to deliver best practice, market leading service and solutions with a focus on client service excellence
What will you be rewarded with?
- This will provide you with stimulating opportunities to be involved in some of the largest accounts in the region
- This will include co-ordinating and providing innovative client service solutions, relationship building and networking and to have responsibility for new business generation.
- The opportunity to join a growing and highly successful team working with some of the UK’s largest and best known companies on bespoke and complex insurance arrangements including global programs
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs
We will rely on you to:
- Analyse risks and provides solutions for clients’ needs
- Respond to client day to day queries and concerns, resolving issues promptly to develop strong client relationships
- Assemble and deliver renewal strategies for clients co-ordinating with the wider Energy and Power team
- Demonstrates proficient awareness of market conditions to provide informed advice to clients.
- Updates management regularly and upon request to ensure high quality client servicing.
- Maintains strong relationships with clients, colleagues, and insurance/reinsurance markets to efficiently communicate client demands and requests internally.
- Development of new business opportunities in the Energy and Power space.
- Driving team initiatives and business development in French speaking Africa.
What you will need to have:
- An energy and power insurance background to drive our initiatives in the region
- French language skills are essential
- The ability to work on complex and challenging client programmes.
- Solid and proven experience of managing a portfolio of corporate client accounts
What makes you stand out:
- Professional affiliation/accreditations desirable (ACII part/fully qualified (or equivalent) preferred)
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annualized revenue approaching $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses, including Mercer, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment.