Marsh is recruiting for an experienced Graphic Designer to join it’s internal Design team, supporting the Creative Services IMPACT and being responsible for the creation of a number of materials for client facing documents.
- Following design direction provided by senior creatives to develop compelling, strategically sound design solutions
- Working efficiently and effectively within a creative process, managing and prioritizing personal workflow, and maintaining ongoing communication with creative leadership
- Supports senior creative resources in applying established design to a range of applications, both on and offline
- Capable of executing creative work within an established brand system of assets and templates
- Actively seeks to improve design capabilities and broaden skill set through hands-on learning with more senior creative counterparts and online learning.
Skills & Experience
- University educated or equivalent experience in a creative discipline
- Experience of similar role, ideally as part of an internal corporate team
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Powerpoint and Word)
- Interest (and, optimally, experience) in some combination of the following:
- Photography and photo-retouching/-finishing
- Event design, production and development
- Digital (web, mobile, tablet, apps) design and front-end development
- Motion graphics and animation
- Video editing and production
As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, Marsh helps our clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative, industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. We have 27,000 employees worldwide, operations in more than 130 countries, and annual revenue of approximately $5.4 billion, along with comprehensive global expertise that spans 26 industry practices and more than 30 risk and specialty practices.
Marsh offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.