Marsh Commercial is currently looking to recruit 2 Client Support (Insurance Administrators) to join their team in Leeds.
The Client Support will be responsible for providing all administrative support needed to the Client Advisors and generally handling any queries that come through from their dedicated client base in a quick and professional manner ensuring client satisfaction throughout.
These positions would suit an experienced Administrator looking for a new challenge within a market leading organisation.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience within a broker or Insurance environment preferred however administrative experience in other fields is fine.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be able to work flexibly when required
- Chasing payments/Invoicing.
- Raising and sending documentation
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple enquiries simultaneously
- Fully Competent in Microsoft Office Products
- Strong literacy, numeracy, administration and organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Professional and flexible work ethic
About Marsh Commercial
We are Marsh Commercial, a diverse community of colleagues, serving a diverse community of clients with insurance, risk management and employee health and benefits advice and solutions.
We help clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. Our deep knowledge of both the industry sectors and communities we serve, combined with the time we take to fully understand and meet a client’s needs, is what sets us apart.
We're also part of Marsh and McLennan Companies (MMC) – a global network of experts in risk, strategy and people. For over 140 years, Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) has supported enterprise, helping clients realise, survive and grow in changing times.
We leverage the scale, expertise and access to the broad range of products and services provided by the wider Marsh & McLennan Companies for the benefit of our clients - whilst retaining the flair, flexibility and personal service that our clients have come to expect.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its affiliates aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital and civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs.