An opportunity to join MMC's Treasury team as Regional Treasury Manager on a 12 month Fixed term Contract, reporting into the Senior Director of Treasury.
You will provide regional treasury support and guidance to operating units and corporate teams on: capital and loan funding, repatriations, financial support undertakings, bank and investment compliance, FX hedging and MMC treasury policies.
- Manage regional repatriations: Analyse excess cash projections; works with local finance teams and MMC Tax to maximise repatriations; co-ordinates payment process arranging funding and/or hedging as necessary.
- Oversee regional investment compliance: Align operations with banking strategy; compile monthly investment compliance report, notify operations of banks ratings changes and any resulting limit reductions; assist operations to identify alternatives to resolve exceptions and track progress.
- Manage regional funding needs: Review funding requests analysing alternatives and performs finance-ability reviews; identify preferred funding source and addresses any FX issues; obtain approvals from MMC functional teams and relevant CFO's; co-ordinate funding transactions and related documentation; maintain loans in PeopleSoft.
- Manage regional FX hedging: Review hedging requests; determines appropriate hedging solution; obtain necessary approvals and co-ordinates execution and any supporting documentation.
- Manage regional financial support undertakings: Review FSU requests ensuring appropriate local and regional approvals have been received; obtain Treasury and remaining CFO approvals; liaise with Treasury NY to ensure timely provision of FSU; maintain FSU's database in PeopleSoft.
- Other: Provide guidance on MMC treasury policies; undertake acquisition due diligence reviews; support MMC initiated restructuring projects.
- Continuous process improvement: Review the activities and processes and make recommendations to enhance processes. Deliver the recommendations where appropriate.
- Projects - Support any projects, as required, within the International Treasury team, including but not limited to process changes, banking related changes and corporate actions (mergers, acquisitions, and changes in legal structure).
- Previous Treasury experience within a multi national treasury function
- University (Degree) or equivalent
- Studying for or qualified - Association of Corporate Treasurers, professional accounting qualification or equivalent experience
- Strong treasury or financial accounting background;
- Highly organised with strong analytical skills;
- Good communication skills and the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
- Proactive attitude
- A focus on stakeholder management and service delivery
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity. Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/.
Marsh & McLennan Companies & its affiliates aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital and civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs