The Account Manager will manage and grow a portfolio of clients, ensuring that their risk management and insurance broking needs are identified and met.
- Implement and review client service strategies and multiple tier client contact for all qualifying accounts
- Obtain annual formal client feedback for all qualifying accounts in accordance with Willis Towers Watson Client Service (WCS)
- Leverage best practice from across Willis Towers Watson to deploy within the business
- Ensure all sales processes are compliant with Willis Towers Watson Excellence Model and local regulation and pro-actively assist the team to meet the annual new business target.
- Explore all cross-selling opportunities, for example, Employee Benefits, Construction, Workplace Risk, M&A, FINEX.
- Ensure adherence to Client Excellence Model (CEM) and WCS principles.
- Represent the voice of the client both internally and within teams when decisions are made regarding process, approach and future strategy.
- Ensure that settlements, client cash allocations and credit management fall within agreed parameters.
- Ensure that every client has an agreed service plan and that client advocates implement every aspect of the plan.
- Provide training to colleagues to support their learning and development.
- Undertake professional development.
- Ensure strong relationships are maintained with the insurer.
- Achieve and maintain compliance with the relevant legislative requirements.
- Maintain CRM accuracy, currency and quality maintained on a regular basis.
- Ensure all documentation is prepared in accordance with company service and compliance procedures.
- Degree qualified in any discipline preferred.
- Qualifications (or equivalence) in accordance with the Financial Services Legislation Amendment Act.
- Insurance broking/industry experience of at least 5 annual business cycles.
- Strong technical skills in coverage and wording review.
- Understanding and technical proficiency of claims management processes.
- Experience with the placement and servicing of complex and multinational clients.
- Intermediate proficiency in all MS Office products and Outlook.
- Proficient in the use of eGlobal.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both on individual and small group basis.
- Demonstrated success in managing team relationships and senior level client relationships.
Equal Opportunity Employer