Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company helping clients around the world manage and finance risk. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has over 40,000 employees in more than 140 countries.
Willis Towers Watson (Cayman) Limited (WTWC) wishes to recruit an ambitious, dynamic and highly motivated individual to the position of Account Manager.
- Preparation of financial statements and management reports, including collection of supporting documents
- Co-ordination of year end audit
- Co-ordination of tax filings
- Preparation of board of directors meeting materials
- Attendance at board meetings (as required)
- Discussions with clients regarding the financial statements
- Supplying information to the captive’s third party service providers
- Preparation of annual regulatory filings to include a domicile annual report
You will also:
- Develop strong relationships with clients, regulators, captive directors and key service providers;
- Work as part of a dynamic and innovative client service team.
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
The successful candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree, and be a fully qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent) with a minimum of three years post-qualification experience
- Hands on experience in the insurance, reinsurance or financial services industry for a minimum of three years is required
- Experience required in the Cayman insurance regulatory environment and practical experience in all relevant aspects of regulatory and corporate compliance
- Demonstrated skills in organizational matters and in presentation and communications with a commitment to attention to detail
- Relevant computer experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and with other accounting software packages.
The position will require a high standard of organization, verbal and written communication skills. Salary and benefits are negotiable within a range of US$70-100K depending on experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer