Willis Towers Watson is seeking an Account Executive to join our fast paced and vibrant Affinity
team in our Istanbul office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for and have experience in all aspects of client servicing to maintain and grow an existing book of Commercial business. Key to the Affinity business will be maintaining and supporting sponsor relationships. Demonstrating exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills, the successful candidate will have a strong service ethic ensuring a quality service is always delivered to our clients. The candidate will also help generate new business opportunities to contribute to the success of the team. You will be able to work comfortably to achieve challenging individual and team targets.
As a member of a high performing team, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Developing and maintaining business relationships with new and existing clients and insurers;
• Identifying insurable risks and designing and negotiating appropriate insurance solutions for the client;
• Promoting the Willis Towers Watson brand within the insurance industry both locally and nationally.
- Graduate degree in business administration or economics from a reputable university;
- First experience within the insurance or insurance broking industry or a major in insurance can be a plus;
- Technology orientation, you like to use and leverage new technology;
- You are committed to innovation as we develop propositions to meet the rapidly changing industry landscape;
- Service orientation, you have an ability to understand and meet clients’ needs;
- Your oral and written communication skills in English and Turkish are strong whether you are communicating one-on-one or to a group;
- You have a reliable and autonomous working style;
- First international experience can be a plus;
- You will thrive in a team-oriented environment and always be willing to help out your colleagues and peers;
- We’ll love your drive, ambition and focus on excellence; and
if you feel you have the necessary skills to fill this role and the desire to achieve, we look forward to receiving your application.
Equal opportunity employer