This role will provide full secretarial and administrative support to a number of Consultants based in a busy/fast paced modern, open plan office in Bristol City Centre. However, during the Covid pandemic you would be working from home until such time as our workplace has been re-imagined for a return to the office.
- Provision of high-level administrative support to Hub colleagues and individual consultants/clients including, but not limited to, providing a seamless/reliable high level of administrative support to the team.
- Areas of responsibility include complex and challenging calendar management and communication; meeting preparation and support (scheduling, monitoring attendance, catering, AV setup, IT requirements, preparation of meeting materials and minute-taking as required), effective and professional client liaison.
- Accurate/timely completion of timesheets and expenses (for you and your Consultants if required), arranging travel, mailbox management (responding to emails on behalf of consultants or forwarding emails for action by other colleagues using initiative and with minimal intervention).
- Follow and comply with the internal Records Management systems, file client materials in line with records management procedure, production of client materials; create reports, letters, meeting notes, presentations in accordance with company templates, branding and house style, produce client-ready template material, proofreading non-technical material.
- Comprehensive billing and financial management; prepare complex client billing accurately and on time each month, budget tracking, WIP and AR monitoring and follow up, production and interpretation of management information reporting.
- Support consultants on client contracting; client research support, load contracts onto relevant database, assist with internal financial project code setup.
- Maintenance of our internal client management systems; maintain contact information and publication lists, add proposals, contribute to activities in Growth Group and mailings as required, system reporting and management, pipeline management and reporting.
- Ensuring that you/your Consultants always follow and adhere to our Professional Excellence standards at all times
The successful applicant will possess:
- Strong IT and communication skills and be capable of working both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in a Professional Services environment would be a distinct advantage as it would represent an excellent background for the role.
- Technical skillset should include: advanced understanding of the Microsoft Office 365 suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, MS Teams); strong command of the English language, spelling and grammar; good level of numeracy; accurate typing/data entry efficiency.
Equal Opportunity Employer