We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
As the broker for Construction you will work closely with Construction business leaders in Korea, and the Global Head of Construction as well as the Korea CRB team, to help support and drive profitable sustainable revenue growth for Construction.
Strategic and propositions
- Work with the business leaders to agree the growth priorities, set goals and help drive the sales and marketing activity
- Support the teams in developing sales and marketing plans and campaigns across the business, targeted at the agreed growth areas
- Assisting/coaching/cajoling/driving and mentoring of sales activity within the department.
- Providing the independent view and challenge around the go/no go and throughout the bidding process
- Working across Construction to ensure that the key propositions are developed and joined up to meet the needs of clients and prospects
- Organize, identify and coordinate sales training needs for the department
- Embed processes for the reporting and monitoring of pipeline using CRM Dynamics. Ensuring connections are made with wider WTW business/geographies.
- Organize and help run meetings with the Construction business leaders on a monthly basis to review objectives and pipeline.
You will also
- Work with the Korea marketing function and stakeholders to develop campaigns and events that support and promote our propositions,
- Be committed to continuous improvement of sales process (including monitoring activity) and efficiency gains in responding to RfP’s
- Be an active member of the Korea sales leadership team supporting the development of a sales culture.
- Preferably educated to degree level (or equivalent) or relevant industry experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of insurance and insurance markets in order to identify and deal effectively with a broad range of prospect needs is desirable
- Strong practical knowledge of strategic account development and appropriate tools to achieve this aim
- The ability to build and develop an extensive network of major account contacts at prospects
- Able to coach and lead senior executives to greater standards of performance, enhancing the support and motivation of the team
- Able to move successful through a major account sales process and successfully close the business
- Comprehensive understanding of the new business sales process and the ability to operate at every level within the sales process from conducting a positive initial prospect meeting to crafting and delivering a compelling and successful proposal
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships with prospects
- Able to deal professionally with internal and external contacts, able to represent BU and the wider Willis group with a high level of credibility
- Ability to analyse data and situations and provide recommendations to identify optimum solutions
- Good understanding of the processes that support the operating model and strategy for the BU and Willis overall
- Native Korean and business level English
- Preferabley hold the relevant broker certificate
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any basis. We support flexible working and this role will be considered on a flexible basis.