We are currently seeking a Program Advisor to assist with overseeing the day to day of the Corporate Risk & Broking Graduate Development Program (GDP) and summer internship program. The GDP is a 2-year rotational program that provides the opportunity to develop a broad knowledge base, varied skills and diverse network. This program is designed to set recent college graduates up with a holistic view on the CRB segment with hands on experience, insight and opportunities to make an impact and shape your own career.
The role of Program Advisor will provide first class administrative, coordination and planning support to the Graduate Program team, advising the business and students through the full end to end cycle from recruitment of the program to post-program placement process. This role will be primarily be supporting the North America program, but will likely support Great Britain components when needs a raise, therefore the role is location flexible within the North America region.
Primary role responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Recruitment Coordinator: Posting role schools, promoting with career centers, virtual info session promotion, candidate pipeline management, LinkedIn Pipeline Management, Requesting and drafting offer letters, confirming candidates for interview and finalizing interview schedule, pipeline management.
- Scheduling management: Performance calibrations, monthly 1x1 w/ grads, quarterly 1x1 w/ managers, orientation and training session planner confirming availability and booking including supporting further program booking activities as needed.
- Program Auditor: Tracking of graduate’s attendance and achievement of program goals and expectations: R&A curriculum, goals and objectives, attendance, engagement, ect. Tracks manager completion of role description, attendance in trainings, submitting written performance feedback, ect.
- Communications Specialist: Monthly newsletter to incoming interns/grads to “keep warm”, updating GDP intranet site, drafting of expectations and reminders on program expectations to managers and graduates such as performance evaluation process, training week, peer reviews, ect.
- Data management: updating and maintaining trackers to better support data sharing with stakeholders. Management of various feedback solicitation and presentation of findings.
This is a unique opportunity to be involved in a full range of activities from marketing, recruitment campaign, performance management and development.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within HR or campus recruitment and training programs from a financial or professional services environment.
This role requires a flexible and resilient individual that is able to work under pressure and in a small team whilst maintaining a positive and professional outlook. Needs adaptability to work with a global team and stakeholders.
- Previous experience within recruitment / training programs desirable
- Experience in Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and web-based technologies
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational/coordinating skills with good numerical skills
- Ability to work independently and with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to priorities workload and meet deadlines when there are multiple tasks to manage
- Displays persuasive and effective influencing skills in order to achieve desired outcome and drawing on formal and informal networks and experiences
- Able to relate to a range of different groups of people and adapt working styles to suit the circumstances and objectives in an open-minded manner
- Maintains confidentiality and security of information at all times in all aspects of the role
- Approachable and reliable with a tactful and diplomatic attitude