In this role you will be using C#, SQL and MVC to develop software to support our benefits administration product. We are a collaborative environment and seeking individuals who are good communicators with experience in the .NET framework. This is a dynamic team with excellent growth potential!
Due to growth in our outsourcing business, we are looking for several software developers in
full-time positions. In this role you will customize, maintain and develop new solutions to
meet client requirements on BenefitConnect, our proprietary, highly sophisticated and
user-friendly software, built on the .Net framework. You will consult with clients and play
a key role in software development and technical support on client assignments.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Develop your technical skills and knowledge of benefit plan design
• Be on a career path with growth and advancement
• Employ the most cutting edge tools and resources and work with top talent in the industry
• Work in a dynamic, fast paced, high energy and high growth environment
• Systems programming using Visual Studio, C#, MS SQL Server, ASP.NET, MVC,
• Develop code per detailed specifications using specified programming languages, tools, and techniques under the direction of the project manager or team leader.
• Deliver timely unit-tested high quality systems that meet specification functionality requirements.
• Work with team to define detailed specifications for specific functionality requirements.
• Provide analysis for technical solutions based on functional requirements.
• Assist in determining requirements for estimating budgets and timelines.
• Provide consultative services on technical issues to clients and internal project teams.
• Participate in development of system test plans.
• Troubleshoot technical issues.
• Keep abreast of latest developments regarding effective procedures, methods, and tools in software development and testing.
• Work as a team to produce and deliver high quality results.
• Deliver on projects in accordance with project plans including budget, timeline, deliverables and quality standards.
• Directly contribute to clients’ success through applying your technical expertise.
• 2 - 5 years development experience in MS SQL Server / Transact-SQL, Microsoft
.Net, C#, and either ASP.Net or MVC.
• Bachelor's Degree in computer science, management information systems or related area required.
• Ability to complete Willis Towers Watson Software Developer training program.
• Background in benefits administration a plus.
• Ability to effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously; strong time management skills.
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced collaborative team environment that has tight deadlines.
• Ability to learn and evaluate new tools, concepts, and challenges quickly.
• Client service focus and flexibility in supporting client requests.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
• Be available, at times, to work extended work hours.