This position will assist the Benefits Outsourcing/Retirement Project Managers on the financial management of small outsourcing projects. Clearly communicate with and support client teams and the financial management of their projects. Understand the drivers of financials and how project financials translate to LOB/Practice financials.
Description of Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of client billing support on a monthly basis
- Work with client teams to review client contracts, budgets and billing details
- ProjectMeister review, update and support for portfolio of clients
- Review WIP with Project Managers each month
- Manage revenue distribution appropriately based on the 2018 Revenue Recognition Policy
- Liaison between client teams and local Finance & GFO teams on billing
- 2+ years experience focusing on financial and billing processes preferably in a professional services environment.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business or related experience
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Demonstrated time management and project organizational skills.
- Deadline-oriented; ability to multitask and prioritize request and duties
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to quickly learn internal accounting and reporting systems
- Ability to act in accordance with established policies and procedures and to enforce as necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel; Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Oracle and Access
Equal Opportunity Employer