Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 45,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
At Willis Towers Watson, our experience tells us that organisations need effective talent and rewards plans, processes and technology to deliver results. The talent and rewards strategy should support and reinforce each client’s business strategy. Our global Executive Compensation expertise and experience helps organisations to make sound decisions about how to structure Senior Executive’s remuneration packages to remain competitive and rewarding.
As an Executive Compensation Senior Director, you will be responsible for developing new business, leading and delivering large, strategic client engagements and serving as strategic advisor to clients in your areas of subject matter expertise. You will also be asked to contribute your thought leadership to the overall development of the Executive Compensation practice.
Primary accountability for creating and executing a business strategy to penetrate the local and regional market and introduce new clients to the firm in order to meet annual revenue goals
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell new products and services
- Coordinate with existing sales and Client Relationship Management teams to identify, develop and close strategic sales opportunities
- Build relationships with internal and external sources to maximize the penetration of key target accounts
- Lead and support on executive compensation engagements
- Develop plans for execution of large, global, engagements
- Establish a trusted advisor role with clients and ensure superior relationship management
- Oversee multiple and complex engagements ensuring that projects are completed on a timely and profitable basis
- Finalise and present quality deliverables to the client
- Serve as the senior EC leader on projects, ensuring that EC strategy aligns with overall human capital and benefits strategy
- Significantly contribute to the development, design and implementation of executive compensation programs and practices
- Regularly publish and speak publicly on current issues in executive compensation
- Provide insight, judgement and intellectual capital to the executive compensation business and local office teams
- Demonstrate extensive leadership ability through coaching and mentoring consultants
- Build relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional teams
- Develop leveraged teams that work together effectively
- Ensure project managers are maintaining team progress against established budget, timeline and quality standards (while you have overall responsibility, consultant level staff typically serve as day to day project managers)
- Significant experience consulting at the Board level
- In-depth knowledge of tax, corporate finance, regulatory, corporate governance and accounting issues and requirements in order to design executive compensation plans including annual, equity, stock and other long- and short-term incentive plans
- Hands-on experience with special equity and incentive plans for situations such as: IPOs, LBOs, M&As, divestitures, recapitalisation and venture/entrepreneurial start-ups will be necessary
- Executive presence and should have polished and well-developed written and oral communication skills and ability to influence senior management and work across all levels of an organization
- Collaborative business style to introduce new programs and value-added services both internally and to client organizations
- Superior analytical skills and understanding of human resource and financial issues within major global organizations and in entrepreneurial environments
- An undergraduate degree is required; an advanced degree highly desirable, particularly an MBA, MA or MSc
Willis Towers Watson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Willis Towers Watson has multiple openings for Executive Compensation consultants across the Asia Pacific region. We have needs for junior as well as experienced EC consultants. We are willing to relocate the right candidates. This is a chance to work directly with Board members and the executive leadership of large firms to evaluate and develop compensation and reward strategies that facilitate achievement of business and human capital strategies.