Human capital and benefits
High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. From employee benefits to executive compensation, we take a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster wellbeing and implement solutions that work.
- Manages the growth and success of the following divisions:
- Data Processing
- Call Centre
- HR & Admin
- Business Development Support
- Coordinates activities from those departments that affect
operational decisions and business requirement
- Ensures the quality and accuracy of policies input into LISA.
- Manages and monitors the activities of Email/Call inquires on daily basis. Ensure highest quality of service, including but not limited to handling incoming calls or giving feedback to clients,
- Conducts interviewing, hiring, and termination of staff directly under supervision with assistance from HR. Working with HR, recommends and implements disciplinary actions and appropriate staff counselling within the department as needed.
- Serve as a technical or business resource for the sales team as appropriate
- Responsible for the production, quality, and planning of daily operations
- Understand and support Partners (Insurance Companies and Hospitals) in the execution of the works, as well as deliver higher quality service to Clients and Beneficiaries.
- Assists in the establishment, maintenance and monitoring of internal controls in all divisions.
- Plans, schedules, and reviews workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis
- Provides guidance/technical/process training to employees
- Closely cooperate with sales department on claim report analysis, sales presentation to the consumers,
- Be involved in product research & development
- Other tasks assigned by the Company
- Key Responsibilities
- Monitering the activities,
- Improvement of the internal processing,
- Sales department support
- Measure of success
- Claim payment time and payment accuracy
- Managing best in and out going communication to beneficiaries
- Controlling the overall client satisfaction through ratios
- Preferably educated to a degree, or MBA level (or country equivalent)
- Computer Literate, well verse in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Management skills
- Presentation skills
- Communication and organisation skills
- Advisory and Negotiation skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any basis. We support flexible working and this role will be considered on a flexible basis.