Our Health and Benefits business helps large and mid-size clients control health and welfare plan costs, improve health outcomes and promote employee engagement through broad-based, state-of-the-art interventions. We provide solutions encompassing creative plan design, vendor evaluation and management, pricing and funding strategies, data analytics, valuation support, compliance and governance strategies. As Operation Manager, you will oversee the Admin and Back Office team of a full array of Health and Benefits programs including medical, dental, life, disability, time off and flexible benefits. You will serve as the project manager and day to day communication liaison with H&B Consultants, Insurance Companies and Clients.
• Design of SLA and ensure “Service Level Agreement” commitments are met.
• Administer routine transactional processes :
- Census Management
- Client Onboarding
- Additions / Deletions / Amendments / Transfers
- Medical Cards
- Billing Premium, Commissions & Fees
• Improve Efficiency, with responsibility for internal and external quality & monitoring
• Documents Processes
• Contribute to the development of new tools and approaches
• Review performance against metrics and processes to ensure “Service Level Agreement” commitment are met.
• Improve the Efficiency and profitability of the team
• Directly contribute to clients’ satisfaction
• 9+ years’ experience
• Strong financial skills;
• Proven experience successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously and producing quality deliverables on time and within budget
• Demonstrated success in managing client issues and relationships; some experience in growing relationships with current clients
• Flexibility and proven ability to diagnose and resolve issues
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.