The Analyst-Risk Consultant will work as part of the Alert:24 team within Special Contingency Risks (SCR), a world leading specialist in the design and placement of kidnap, security and accident & health insurance. Operating since 1976, SCR’s approach provides an international client base with comprehensive solutions to identify, mitigate and transfer their people risks.
Unique to SCR, Alert:24 is our in-house security risk and crisis management practice accompanied by a 24-hour crisis support centre. We have extensive experience in supporting clients to mitigate the risks they face whilst supporting them throughout the incident timeline.
The Analyst-Risk Consultant role principally involves:
- Supporting the response to security incidents which our clients encounter as required.
- Communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders to provide initial incident support.
- Monitoring and reporting on current and emerging threats which concern our clients.
- Working in a small and experienced team in a shift pattern basis involving working some nights and weekends.
As part of this role, you will be required to communicate directly with clients, security providers and internal stakeholders to help clients during crises and emergencies. You will be involved in the day-to-day monitoring of global developments, using social media, open source reporting and purpose-made risk platforms, to identify threats to our clients based on their risk profiles and alert them as necessary. To ensure quality and continuity of service, you will also work closely with colleagues, conducting research and providing mitigating advice in the support of bespoke report writing. The Analyst-Risk Consultant working hours are based on a 12 hour- four day on four day off pattern, with the requirement for some overtime.
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Innovative, able to demonstrate the ability to identify needs and solutions to fulfil them.
- Able to work effectively in a small team.
- A keen interest in current affairs.
- High degree of self-discipline and commitment.
- Effective report writing skills, with fine attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills an advantage.
Conversational ability in a second language beneficial