It will require collaboration with the business, corporate functions and external partners to determine options and solutions. Adaptable communication skills and ability to translate between business and technical language, are essential, as are the ability to collaborate with stakeholders negotiating requirements across multiple groups.
The candidate will need to have an understanding of the business short and long-term direction and the key drivers and measures of success for Willis Re and be responsible for proactively identifying and proposing opportunities that support Willis Re’s servicing objectives.
The candidate must have a working knowledge of (re)insurance and ideally experience in a global matrix organisation. Therefore, leadership, relationship management, interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills are also required.
Demonstrable experience preferably within the (re)insurance industry or at least within financial services, with a track record of successfully delivering projects
- Extensive experience in end-to-end project management/participation using relevant methodologies and processes.
- Experience of translating ambiguous project goals / objectives into the presentation of clear deliverables to the business and stakeholders.
- A creative thinker who understand the bigger picture and translates opportunities into achievable solutions which deliver the greatest possible value to the business and the situation in question.
- Ability to apply experience, clear thinking and teamwork to deliver pragmatic solutions, to (complex) problems and/or opportunities across the organisation
- People-oriented with strong people management skills and experience of direction setting for successful delivery
- Capable of managing & developing cross functional stakeholder teams across multiple locations for successful delivery.
- Proven track record in delivering results in strongly business focussed projects within a large corporate environment.
- A proven track record delivering projects and associated value to an agreed timeline, budget and quality.
- Managing and satisfying multiple Business stakeholders in a fluid environment, translating their needs to realistic goals, objectives and deliverables.
- Experienced in engaging, managing and influencing challenging stakeholders in a non-hierarchical environment towards achieving a common vision or goal
- Capable of building strong, meaningful relationships with internal and external parties alike, with demonstrable influencing skills at all levels.
- Experience of managing multiple parties including business stakeholders, project resources and third party vendors on high profile and technologically innovative enterprise solutions.
- Excellent communication and listening skills with people at all levels of the organisation; ability to promote an accountable and collaborative team-based environment.
- Extensive experience working in an international environment, with strong appreciation of, and respect for, diversity in the workplace.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, demonstrable workshop facilitation skills.
- Competent in chairing meetings
Equal Opportunity Employer