Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
Together, we unlock potential.
Learn more at www.willistowerswatson.com
Corporate Risk and Broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
Responsibility for growing and building Financial Lines Business in South East Asia Region, ensuring delivery of revenue targets, in a compliant and ethical manner.
• Manage and execute Regional Financial Lines strategy (Broking + Consulting) in South East Asia, working closely with Country FINEX Leaders.
• Drive sustainable business growth
a. Aligning with Country growth strategy in South East Asia
b. Technical Support on products etc. to SEA Countries
c. Collaborating with team to ensure end-to end broking Services including Facultative Reinsurance Placements, to their clients
d. Developing and Promoting New Products and New Business Initiatives in the Region
e. Continues upgrading of our overall value proposition
• Product Focus: Handling all lines under FINEX including D&O, E&O/PI, Cyber, Commercial Crime etc
• Strategy and planning: facilitate collaborative processes, ensuring well-articulated and prioritized set of medium and long-term goals in delivery of Regional Financial Lines Strategy.
• Provide directional management including financial and operational responsibility whilst adhering to Group standards.
• Maximize P&L opportunities by capturing synergies and efficiencies across the regional landscape
• Insurer relationships: Support and build strong relationships with underwriters/insurers
• Client Management – Support Countries in Overseeing and managing Key Client relationships and promote upsell/cross sell opportunities.
• Preferably educated to a degree, or professional qualifications, e.g. ACII or
• Good judgement with ability to understand the external business landscape, analyses and anticipates key factors affecting WTW and clients, and can position WTW appropriately
• High levels of business and financial acumen with an understanding of company strategy and change management
• Proven track record of delivering new business and high-level client service environment
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any
basis. We support flexible working and this role will be considered on a flexible