The Risk Analyst is responsible for supporting the Risk Manager(s), UK Risk Director in conducting all risk management activities within the agreed ERM Function plan (s). The Risk Analyst will work closely with the business and other corporate functions to support the embedding of risk management practices in the organisation.
The role reports to the UK Risk Director
- Assist with the maintenance and monitoring of all Risk and Control Assessments for lines of business and corporate functions
- Collate and analyze data to support the production of relevant risk reporting
- Assist with the production of relevant committee risk reporting and risk dashboards on a regular basis
- Support risk assessments of new products and/or initiatives
- Assist with the maintenance and monitoring of risk event process, ensure that issues identified are captured, investigated and reported
- Support the Risk team with minutes of meetings and development of action logs
Assist with developing and delivering risk management training to lines of business and corporate functions
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and a relevant professional qualification would be advantageous
- Experience in similar position, preferably in the insurance sector, is desirable
- Some knowledge of risk management processes
- Team player, excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent IT skills, in particular MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Highly organised and comfortable working autonomously
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.