Our Health and Benefits business helps large and mid-size clients control health and welfare plan costs, improve health outcomes and promote employee engagement through broad-based, state-of-the-art interventions. We provide solutions encompassing creative plan design, vendor evaluation and management, pricing and funding strategies, data analytics, valuation support, legal compliance and governance strategies. We also provide Specialty consulting services including clinical/health management program design, pharmacy solutions, disability/absence management strategies and claims audit services. Product based solutions such as our pharmacy purchasing coalition round out our broad-based suite of offerings.
- SAS programming with large and complex health care databases.
- ETL, data standardization, database production, ad hoc analysis and process engineering.
- Collect, organize, and disseminate significant amounts of information about said data with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Develop and implement data management/data quality techniques to assure and measure data for completeness, reasonableness, accuracy and consistency
- Provide custom analysis and prepare outcomes using health care claims data.
- Collaborate with health care consultants across the country to integrate and analyze data from various sources.
- Work effectively with external vendors for tasks like secure data transmission, data validation etc.
- Handle multiple concurrent projects effectively with varying tasks and priorities and minimal supervision.
- The candidate must be motivated, inquisitive and able to readily take ownership of responsibilities.
- Minimum 5 - 7 years Base SAS programming and SQL experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with individuals at various levels within the organization and with external clients/vendors.
- Time management skills for managing multiple tasks simultaneously, while completing work within allocated time frames.
- Significant experience using Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with Agile practices
- Experience in Data Visualization including Power BI
- Experience in Data Science and Data Modeling
Equal Opportunity Employer