We’re looking for a Senior Account Director with the vision to see what’s possible and the execution to make it happen.
As Senior Account Director, you’ll own the client relationship and work with some of the most well-known insurance brands in the industry, you’ll also collaborate with our internal marketing teams to drive business innovation and expansion. You’ll combine a strong point of view on driving results with a deep understanding of how to communicate and execute your ideas.
Our ideal candidate will be excited about a fast-paced culture and love this type of work but
should also obsess over making it even better. S/he should be a remarkable business leader; an
analyst, a strategist, and a visionary. S/he should inspire others and work with laser
What you’ll do:
- Own and manage client relationships
- Think strategically about the program’s future and next steps
- Find leverage in data to improve performance
- Quarterback/drive new initiatives
- Lead marketing and business innovation and expansion
- Own a P&L, set budgets, and drive the business to hitting its goals
- Build relationships with clients, partners, and key internal stakeholders
What we do:
We achieve competitive advantage through end-to-end customer acquisition in the insurance
sector. We’re constantly refining our technology and our strategies, that’s why we’re the
industry leader in delivering results for the top insurance brands in America.
We are consistently awarded partner of the year from brands like AFLAC, Humana, and more. Our
work has also been featured on The Dr. Oz Show, Forbes, and Vox -- to name a few.
We are an environment where every person feels their full potential is only limited by their ability to conceive of it and make it happen.
- Ability to take ownership of P&L results, setting budgets and forecasting.
- Someone talented enough to do the work but experienced enough to know when to focus on the big picture.
- A master problem solver, obsessed with ways to “make things better”.
- Proven ability to successfully drive results with clients both internally and externally.
- Direct to consumer marketing experience.
- 8+ years account management, call center or consulting experience.
- Accountable, enjoys delivering results and being self-generative.
- Fantastic presentation skills and experience.
- A naturally curious and never satisfied passion for learning.
- Consistency, organization and attention to detail – grace under fire.
- Someone comfortable with candor and able to deliver it with respect and humility.
- A strong attention to detail and ability to dig into the weeds when needed.
- Insurance experience preferred, but not required.
- High level of proficiency with Excel.
- A great sense of humor.
Worklife balance, Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability & 401(k) benefits, bonus opportunity
Professional growth opportunities; including conference & training reimbursements
Work remote flexibility
Casual dress policy
Generous PTO policy
Fresh fruit daily & bagel Wednesdays
Happy hours & more company-sponsored events