Application Developer (Python/.NET)
Microsoft Full Stack Developer / Software Engineer involved in all stages of development life cycle, through requirements analysis, coding, unit testing, system testing, UAT and warranty-support.
· Proficient in Python with knowledge of Django web framework
· Experience in working with .net technologies
· Should be able to work with backend technology like MS SQL
· Familiar with python libraries like Pandas, NumPy
· Experience in Web/Rest API or WCF is an added advantage
Good to Have: Power BI, SSRS, SSIS, Azure
Principal Duties/ Responsibilities
· Design and development of application solutions incorporating web-based user interfaces, communication layers, calculation engines, data layers and database structures.
· Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
· Ensure solutions are built to best practices and patterns for application development and integration.
· Improve user experience by understanding how technology can help the user to successfully complete a task.
· Liaison with subject-matter experts, business analysts, product owners, developers, testers and architects to ensure that the proposed solution is mapped to business outcomes.
· Involvement in the promotion of developed solutions through various environments in adherence with the change control life cycle.
· Peer review of code from development team members and third-party providers, with a focus on maintainability and performance