Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
Together, we unlock potential.
Learn more at www.willistowerswatson.com
Corporate Risk and Broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
• Lead the broking strategy and placement of individual accounts including new
business and renewals
• Support new business RFPs – both written content and oral presentations by delivering market knowledge including proposed placement structures, pricing and demonstrating market experience and relationships
• Work with client relationship directors, industry leaders and retail offices across the Asia region
• Educated to a degree level
• Ideally professional qualifications such as ACII or similar country equivalent, or relevant industry experience
• Ability to work as a team player in a dynamic broking environment
• Exceptional communication, negotiation and influencing skills
• High levels of business and financial acumen with an understanding and support of company strategy
• Strong skills in problem solving and planning
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any
basis. We support flexible working and this role will be considered on a flexible