Corporate Risk and Broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
The Senior Specialist serves as the primary liaison between insurers and clients. This person is responsible for managing client relationships, deploying placement expertise and helping to drive revenue growth within the assigned office. Act as a thought leader and contribute to business growth objectives. May act as a mentor to Jr. Brokers and Brokers on smaller accounts. Client facing and has a high complexity book of business ($1.5M+). License required.
- Serve in a senior role on accounts
- Maintain a significant book of business
- Advise clients/strategize/provide expertise on complex business
- Place large, complex programs into the marketplace
- Perform policy contract reviews; negotiate competitive terms and conditions
- Contribute to business growth objectives (e.g., participate in RFP responses/presentations, attend proactive sales meetings, place new business opportunities)
- Identify and engage appropriate local resources for clients
- Assist in establishing placement strategy for region
- Maintain broker license
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- 10 or more years of experience in underwriting or broking
- Technical knowledge of insurance contracts/structure
- Knowledge and understanding of global marketplace
- Insurance broker’s P&C license required
- Enhanced client service skills
- Ability to provide expert, in-depth advice to client resulting in overall client satisfaction
- Skilled at interfacing with customers
- Strong presentation skills
- Develop new partner markets where needed locally and support nationally based relationships with carriers and clients