As a senior rewards Consultant, you will work on a variety of reward and HR projects and assignments. You will work with colleagues to plan, design, manage and implement a wide variety of reward strategies and programs for existing and new clients. You will work directly with managers and executive leadership of large firms to evaluate and develop compensation, incentive and reward solutions that facilitate achievement of business and human capital strategies.
- Provide value-added consulting expertise to a wide variety of clients in Ireland / globally as required
- Serve as the day to day project lead on a variety of projects, ensuring the progress of the team against established objectives, budget, timeline, deliverables and quality standards. Projects include:
- Working with clients to review existing strategic rewards and design and implement new programmes
- Undertaking job design, evaluation, levelling structures and salary modelling
- Client workshops, interviews and focus groups. Participate in such meetings and provide follow up support
- Build and maintain client relationships, developing a trusted advisor relationship and ensuring expectations are consistently met.
- Interface with colleagues from other lines of business and countries on assignments that reflect the client’s broader business
- Keep abreast with market knowledge and thought leadership to continually develop technical depth
- Support the generation of new business as part of the broader team. Develop new business opportunities and enhance existing relationships
- Expand their rewards consulting profile and expertise in other related areas of expertise. These include employee experience, employee engagement, talent management, executive compensation, work & reward etc.
It is essential that you are able to demonstrate:
- Strong subject matter expertise and demonstrated success in HR/ compensation & benefits environment
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding of the Irish business landscape and how that relates to Reward strategy and design
- Strong reward skills including numerical & analytical ability, e.g. numerical, HR or business related degree with analytical focus
- Solid post graduate work experience required, preferably in HR or compensation & benefits environment. Relevant post graduate qualifications also desirable
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; able to analyse data and draw conclusions
- Able to produce high quality written work, such as reports or proposals
- An executive presence with polished and well developed communication, commercial and interpersonal skills
- Committed to quality; continuously works to achieve the highest quality standards
- Strong working knowledge of the following software applications for analysis and reporting: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to work as part of a small team, adapting to the varying styles of the other team members
- Ability to benefit from cross-practice exposure to maximise personal knowledge and enhance service provided to clients
Equal Opportunity Employer