As a Senior Business Analyst working with our systems, data, and
clients, you will have a particular focus on quality assurance, testing strategy, measurement and
execution. You will serve a key role for our outsourcing business by serving as the link between
consultants, external clients and our internal team of system developers. You will contribute to
the implementation of new services, and ongoing business by translating business needs into
actionable programming and process steps for developers, practicing the fundamentals of systems
analysis, design and testing. You will also consult to clients concerning implementation best
practices, provide ongoing technical support, deliver quality assurance and train client
Note: Employment-based, non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or
assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- Ensure that all documentation starts from baseline and adheres to standards; communicate back to base team suggestions for changes or enhancements to standard documentation.
- Attends client meetings relevant to areas of responsibility to establish client relationship and ensure complete understanding of expected deliverables
- Responsible for developing requirements documentation.
- Responsible for system configuration based on client requirements.
- Responsible for creating end-to-end test plans.
- Responsible for testing system changes and enhancements to ensure completeness and accuracy, including regression testing based on the nature of the system change/enhancement.
- Identify reporting needs and requirements.
- Understand the Statement of Work, identify scope changes and assist with providing work and hours necessary to draft change orders.
- Work closely with developers to ensure project requirements/requests for changes are understood and within standards.
- Provide guidance to other team members regarding best/standard practices.
- Provide guidance/assistance to team members where needed to help ensure issues are resolved by assigned due date. Escalate concerns with ability to meet due dates to Project Manager.
- Lead client requirements meetings as needed.
- Maintain and update all requirements documents, ensuring adherence to standards.
- Research issues and cases to determine root cause. Provide impact analysis for ongoing issues and changes needed to resolve issues and mitigate issues going forward.
- Address system or data issues that impact files sent to insurance carriers.
- Assist Project Manager with development of project plan for open enrollment and significant projects.
- Responsible for vendor file updates and ongoing support.
- Provide training for client, team members and Service Center on large-scale projectsas needed.
In this role you will have
additional responsibility for quality assurance. This includes but is not limited
- Responsibility for test development and execution to ensure issues are proactively identified.
- Identifying trends between issues and training opportunities
- Providing recommendations on defect reduction and process improvements.
- Ensuring Root Cause Analysis (RCA) documentation is completed
- Desire to learn, accept new challenges, and have fun!
- 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst focused on health and welfare or broader benefit plan design
- 2-3 years quality management experience. Experience in developing testing strategies and managing their execution is a plus
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills
- Experience with test plan creation, testing procedures and test plan execution
- Strong analytical, integrative and problem-solving skills
- Solid interpersonal skills and client-service orientation
- Ability to work both independently and on client teams, including virtual work teams with members in different geographic regions
- Strong organizational abilities and flexibility to work in a performance driven environment managing multiple project priorities
- Sense of accountability, owning one’s work and taking pride in it; commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Ability to complete Willis Towers Watson Business Analyst training program
Ability to travel and work extended hours as needed