About S&P Global
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.Our people come prepared every day to creatively approach and solve new problems. They are instrumental in helping our customers see things differently and take on tomorrow’s challenges, today.
Do You Value The Opportunity For Discovery? So Do We.
And when you join S&P Global, you’ll be joining a team of creative, thoughtful and forward-looking thinkers who produce breakthrough ideas every day. Help customers see things differently by using our data, insights and technology to solve their greatest challenges.
Diversity & Inclusion
Mission & Vision: We believe diversity fuels creative insights, equity unlocks opportunity, and inclusion drives growth and innovation to power the markets of the future. Our commitment centers on our global workforce, ensuring that our people are empowered to bring their whole selves to work – but it doesn’t stop there. We strive to better reflect and serve the communities in which we live and work, and advocate for greater opportunity for all.
At S&P Global, we take action so that each colleague has the opportunity to reach their full potential. In a company-wide global survey in 2020, 88% agreed that “I can be myself at work.”
Our inclusive work environment is a hallmark of S&P Global. We recognize and celebrate our colleagues who champion this collaborative spirit, particularly through our People Resource Groups (PRGs).
Our PRGs impact thousands of colleagues who come together based on shared life and career experiences to foster professional development, and support business success and community engagement.
Our impact on the marketplace extends beyond our Company. We partner with organizations that lift up the next generation of diverse leaders and we support diverse business owners. The market has recognized our efforts globally, including earning spots on the 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers rankings in India and the United States.
Chief Corporate Responsibility and Diversity Officer
“At S&P Global, we understand the importance of our workforce reflecting our customers and the places where we live and work. Diversity, and the different perspectives it brings to the table, helps foster innovation and creativity, and makes our company, our colleagues and our communities stronger.”
People Resource Groups
S&P Global proudly supports nine People Resource Groups (PRGs) at the organization to support the acquisition, engagement and development of diverse talent.
40% of our people belong to at least one PRG. Our People Resource Groups added more than 1,000 new members and 8 additional regional networks in 2020.
Learn more about our PRGs here.
Pride: Celebrating LGBTQ+ Communities
Founded in 2005, Pride delivers programming that builds leadership competencies and increases opportunities for personal, professional, company and community success and impact for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) employees and their allies. Pride is dedicated to creating an inclusive and supportive work environment where LGBTQ employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to the workplace. As a sign of this commitment, Spectrum launched the S&P Global Global Ally Program in 2017. The program encourages allies to visibly support LGBTQ colleagues in the workplace and helps to create an environment where they can expand their opportunities to form authentic work relationships. With active chapters in Colorado, Hong Kong, London, Manila, Melbourne, Mexico City, New York, and Singapore, and proposed networks in Buenos Aires and Sao Paolo, Pride continues to increase its global presence across the Company. This presence is amplified by strong partnerships with external organizations including Open Finance, Out & Equal, Pink Dot and Stonewall UK.
Our three values:
• Discovery: A deep curiosity to learn and willingness to seek out diverse perspectives enhances our ability to solve challenges and generate ideas – big and small. Value is delivered when we have the courage to explore opportunities; consider their impact on our colleagues, customers, and the broader ecosystem; and drive purposeful action.
• Partnership: We’re in this together. We stand by each other and prioritize our people’s, our markets’, our communities’, and our customers’ success. When we do what we say we will and invite, offer, and support alternative points of view, we cultivate an environment of mutual respect and trust.
• Integrity: Every word or decision can have far-reaching impacts. We are honest with ourselves and each other, recognize the personal biases that could result in inequitable outcomes and consider how our actions could impact our reputation. Sharing stories about how we live our values everyday strengthens our collective understanding and the ethical fabric of our organization.
Awards & Recognitions
S&P Global is proud to offer a variety of inclusive benefits including:
• Health and wellness coverage
• Flexible downtime
• Continuous learning through our EssentialTECH platform
• Individualized career coaching
• Financial wellness tools and resources
• Leaves of absence, family care leave, and compassion leave
• Flexible working arrangements
• Best-in-class parental leave
• Matching gift programs.