Graduate Applications Consultant (AMS) 2022
Location: Manchester / Liverpool and Cardiff / Wales
Intakes: July 2022
Who you’ll be working with
Often described as ‘a corporate company with a start-up feeling’, Capgemini is a giant in the technology sector for the fact that we invest in helping our people finding their natural path by exposing them to a myriad of opportunities. The resulting atmosphere is one of progressive excitement, in which field experts support junior colleagues as they identify their areas of interest, with the added benefit of a client base that includes well-known brands from both the private and public sectors.
Working across a huge spectrum of challenges, you will provide IT consultancy expertise that will transform how our clients conduct their day-to-day business. Working with their IT Team and Business counterpart, their own customers, streamlining their business processes and enhancing profitability. Understanding how we can support these clients, you will ensure the right apps and technology are in place to exceed their expectations.
- You’ll with working Closely with our Client IT and Business Stakeholders. Implementing and Managing Solutions specially design to Support Retail Business.
- You’ll be working on client premises to develop and improve on our daily challenges with our Products and our Cloud based applications.
- You’ll contributing towards enhancement by working closely with the Business and ensuring that you can transform those in IT deliverables.
- You’ll offer consultancy expertise, implementing large scale IT transformation projects to the highest standards.
- You will be responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
- A bachelor’s degree, great problem-solving capabilities and – ideally - a basic understanding of databases and software.
- Impressive communication skills, with the capacity to get to grips with what our clients need from their products.
- A genuine enthusiasm for technology, and the transformational impact it can have.
Note: You will have lived in the UK for the last five years with no more than 6 months out of the country (in order to meet security clearance requirements). You should be flexible in your approach to work and willing to travel to clients.
Get The Future You Want
Growing clients’ businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what’s possible. It’s why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world’s leading businesses. And it’s how you’ll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you’ll build the skills you want. And you’ll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Why Capgemini Is Unique
Build Experiences with challenge and impact
We work with a range of clients all with a unique set of business, technological and societal ambitions. Working for Capgemini you get to be at the forefront of designing future experiences, which truly impact our clients and wider society for the better.
Bring your whole self to work in an Inclusive environment
At Capgemini we don’t just believe in Diversity & Inclusion, we actively go out to making it a working reality. Driven by our core values and Active Inclusion Campaign, we build environments where you can bring you whole self to work.
Benefit from Learning for life
Benefit from learning for life with Capgemini’s unique and innovative L&D offering. This is driven by our digital learning platform ‘Next’ and our ‘Learning for all’ mindset.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.