Graduate Salesforce Technical Consultant 2022
Locations : London, Birmingham, Manchester, Treforest (South Wales), Woking (Surrey).
Intakes: June, July & September 2022
Who you’ll be working with
Joining the Salesforce team, you will be at the heart of making sure our clients are making the most of their relevant platform, ensuring they are achieving full business value. As these are some of the fastest growing areas in Capgemini, you’ll be at the forefront of exploring the unlimited potential of some of the world’s most engaging IT projects.
From resource planning to closing deals, our worldwide customers rely on us to provide them with the technology that will give their business an extra edge. Immersed in the world of technical project delivery, you will define and develop your consultancy skills to take a variety of well-known private and public sector brands to the next level. We’ll expose you to a range of roles from Technical Architect to Database Administrator, so you can decide where your future lies.
- You’ll harness the power of package-based solutions such as Salesforce, ensuring the technology performs all the business functions an organisation needs to not just function, but to thrive.
- You’ll build, configure and customise sophisticated applications to meet the bespoke needs of every client.
- You’ll learn new features and technologies which you will develop for your specified cloud platform, pushing boundaries and exploring the full extent of your knowledge.
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or a technical discipline.
- Understand and capable of using object-oriented programming (Java, c# etc) and understand the basics of cloud computing.
- Salesforce experience (preferable)
- Plenty of excitement about the power of technology, and the effect it can have on business – along with the capacity to learn more about Salesforce technologies in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding communication skills – our clients need to feel confident that you understand their requirements and represent the best of Capgemini.
- The ability to convey complex coding concepts in jargon-free language to a non-technical audience.
- Becoming a pivotal team member producing high quality Salesforce solutions.
Get The Future You Want
Growing clients’ businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what’s possible. It’s why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world’s leading businesses. And it’s how you’ll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you’ll build the skills you want. And you’ll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Why Capgemini Is Unique
Build Experiences with challenge and impact
We work with a range of clients all with a unique set of business, technological and societal ambitions. Working for Capgemini you get to be at the forefront of designing future experiences, which truly impact our clients and wider society for the better.
Bring your whole self to work in an Inclusive environment
At Capgemini we don’t just believe in Diversity & Inclusion, we actively go out to making it a working reality. Driven by our core values and Active Inclusion Campaign, we build environments where you can bring you whole self to work.
Benefit from Learning for life
Benefit from learning for life with Capgemini’s unique and innovative L&D offering. This is driven by our digital learning platform ‘Next’ and our ‘Learning for all’ mindset.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.