Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 2,700 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world's marketers with trusted and impactful advertising.
Criteo is looking for aSales Operations Data AnalystInternto join our EMEA Sales Operations Team. The ideal candidate will be highlydata driven,process-oriented, as well as an exceptionalteam player.
The intern willreport directly to the Sales Operations Manager EMEA to provide support in all Sales Operations functions across channels and Countries with main focus on evaluating sales and account management performance, improving efficiency through automation and best practices sharing and leading discussions on process improvements and strategy.
- Support quarterly planning, target setting and achievement tracking processes, ensuring data accuracyinput in all processes.
- Support weekly and monthly business performance review, challenge the Teams and track progress on associated priorities
- Support accurate data input and adoption of Sales Solutions (primarily Salesforce, Linkedin) and associated Sales Effectiveness Processes within the region.
- Ensure data integrity of Salesforce and other Sales Solutions.
- Support new business territory sizing and support new business strategy & action plan
Who we are looking for
- You are Fluent in English
- You have previous experience in problem solving end to end
- Advanced Analytical & Excel skills
- Ideally, you have good technical skills or a keen interest: SQL, programming languages, ...
- You are interested in analysis and statistics
- Demonstrated track record of cross-functional facilitation and partnering in a matrix organisation
- Ability to maintain positive relationships to accomplish organisational goals in a multicultural environment
- Expertise in developing and implementing streamlined processes
- Ability to work autonomously with a keen attention to details and a high sense of prioritisation
Please note that this is a six months internship based in Barcelona, Spain.
At Criteo, we believe the future is wide open when it includes everyone. We are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed. We want you to come as you are so we can succeed together.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.