Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world's marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
What You Will Do
As part of the Sales Strategy, Enablement & Operations (SSEO) team, your main mission will be to deliver robust, intuitive, and consumable analytical insights and reporting to empower Criteo's Commercial organization to build and drive its commercial plan. As Criteo is expanding its portfolio of solutions and transforming its organization, you will be at the center of all the key strategic decisions.
This 6-month internship role will be based out in Barcelona, and starting in February 2022
Example of some of your assignments:
- Contribute to build Yearly Plan by modelling new product roll-out, based on key inputs from multiple teams including Product, Go To Market, regional Sales Ops and Business leaders
- Improve and operate new product's Performance reporting to drive in-quarter execution on new Product roll-out. Collaborate with several teams to gather inputs on KPIs to track (Go To Market, Product, Sales Ops…). Liaise with our Business Intelligence team to work on Automation, using SQL and Tableau data visualization tool
- Leverage both internal and external data sources to build relevant prospect lists for our new solutions
- Support on unique ad-hoc analysis and projects to provide strategic advice to the Business. Prepare top quality presentations for senior executive both on finance and strategic matters
This role offers a unique opportunity to strengthen your business & financial skillset and expand your professional experience in the dynamic environment of a global tech company.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with major in Business, Finance or Engineering
- Previous internship experience in Finance / Business Intelligence / Data Analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong Excel/PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of data analysis tools such as SQL, Tableau, Power BI is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to work well individually as well as in a team environment
- Quick learner, pro-active and well-organized
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.