RS Components is a trading brand of Electrocomponents plc, the global distributor for engineers. With operations in 32 countries, we offer more than 500,000 products through the internet, catalogues and at trade counters to over one million customers, shipping around 50,000 parcels a day.
Electrocomponents is listed on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 and in the last financial year had revenues of £2bn.
We place a strong emphasis on investing in our people, our best asset, enabling them to be customer focused at all times and exceeding their expectations. This is because our customers are at the heart of everything we do. So, we look for people who have a strong belief in, and commitment to exceeding customer expectations, people who have pride and belief in their company.
In return we offer a positive and supportive culture which ensures that together we can help our customers do great things.
- Provide quotation support to portfolio customers to meet SLA for quotation turnaround.
- Maintain a quotation log and record system for each sales member utilizing QM2 / SAP quotation tools for both local and export market.
- Primary focus on country & territory customer’s accounts through QM2 / SAP quotation tools.
- Ensure relevant details are correct including Price, Part Numbers, Delivery Address, Packaging and Contact Details are accurate with each transaction.
- Update / maintain data (e.g. New Contacts) into the relevant SAP / CRM database in a timely and professional manner following established procedures.
- Process and track responses to ensure successful order conversion from the assigned territory.
- Take ownership of and exceed quotation targets set.
- Work with cross functions and sales team to ensure quote efficiency and effectiveness to customers.
- Flexibility to coordinate multiple tasks with changing levels of prioritization as assigned by Manager.
- Develop positive relationships to retain loyal customers; inform supervisor/manager and others in a timely manner of issues affecting relationships with customers.
- Suggest improvements in procedures and possible corrective actions for problems, thereby improving the quality and efficiency of the department.
- Assist the Sales Support Administrator with any other duties and reports required from time to time.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in an effective manner with customers, co-workers, and supervisors according to RSWWW behaviors.
- Followup calls to customers on the assurance of the quotations received.
- Co-ordinate with warehouse/third party logistics on the timely orders/shipments dispatch.
- Emails and quotations to be responded within 24 hours work day. Orders to be processed within the same work day.
- Work closely and highlight to Business Development Manager on all customers’ inquiries, quotations, orders, concerns, etc.
- Escalate to Tech / BOM Team for cross references/BOM List.
- Well written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia. Able to communicate in English
- Assist in some English to Bahasa Indonesia translation work